These terms are a legal agreement between Metro Brass Holdings Ltd. DBA BRAND AGENT. (“BRAND AGENT”, “we” or “us”) and you as the user of this website. You should read all the terms before indicating acceptance. These terms apply to BRAND AGENT website and any new features that we may introduce from time to time. If new terms accompany any of those new features, then those terms will apply. By using our website, you accept these terms. If you do not accept them, do not use this website. You are bound by these terms even if you do not read all the terms.
- “Buyer” means a user who purchases items through the Website;
- “Personal Data” means all personal information about an identifiable individual input by users (but excluding business contact information);
- “Property” means an item of property such as designer goods, which is sold through the Website;
- “Sale of Property” means a sale of Property by BRAND AGENT to a Buyer, or the occurrence of loss, theft, damage or destruction of the Property while in the physical possession of BRAND AGENT
- “users”, “you” and “your” refer to any users of the Website;
- “Website” means www.yourbrandagent.ca website.
- Our Website: The Website provides a forum to purchase items such as designer goods. If you wish to purchase items from BRAND AGENT, then you are a “Buyer”. Some areas of the Website are accessible without an account. If you access areas of the Website without an account, you are still bound by these terms.
- Terms Applicable to Buyers: By placing an order through the Website checkout screen, a Buyer acknowledges and agrees that upon successful verification and authentication of payment information provided by the Buyer, BRAND AGENT, will deliver the products to the Buyer at a price equal to the amounts presented to and agreed-upon by the Buyer to the address provided by the Buyer. As a Buyer, you acknowledge that BRAND AGENT or its payment processing service providers shall be entitled to verify and authenticate your payment information, and if there is a verification failure, the Buyer may be contacted to confirm the Buyer’s payment information, identity and/or intent to place the order.
BRAND AGENT has not accepted an order from a Buyer, and BRAND AGENT makes no commitment of any kind to deliver products to Buyer, until the order has been accepted. If you are under 18, considered a minor in your local jurisdiction, or the equivalent thereof, you may use this checkout only with approval of your parent or guardian. BRAND AGENT reserves the right to refuse service to Buyers or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
Canada: All orders will be shipped via Canada Post or FedEx. All orders over $200.00 CAD receive free shipping. A flat rate shipping fee of $20.00 CAD will apply to all orders under $200.00 CAD.
International: $30.00 CAD flat rate shipping applies to all international orders. Import duties, taxes, and other charges are not included in the purchase price from Brand Agent and are the responsibility of the buyer. International orders will be shipped via FedEx.
All standard shipments please allow 2-4 business days for handling and between 7-10 business days for shipping. All orders are shipped Monday through Friday. Please note, all orders received on Saturday and Sunday will be processed the following business day.
Brand Agent does not accept returns on sale items.
For regular priced merchandise, a return request must be received at email@example.com within 15 days. The item must be in the same condition and original packaging. Return shipping to Vancouver, Canada is at the expense of the buyer.
All pre-loved purchases are a final sale.
If you have an issue with your order upon arrival please contact us immediately. For any other questions regarding your order or our policies please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Title to Goods: After BRAND AGENT confirms and accepts an order placed by a Buyer, title to the products shall transfer from BRAND AGENT to Buyer, at the time BRAND AGENT places the products with a common carrier
- Counterfeit Products:It is an offence under Canadian law to import, export or trade in counterfeit products, and in order to comply with Canadian laws, and to mitigate its risk with respect to the receipt of counterfeit products,BRAND AGENT has a strict no-tolerance policy regarding counterfeit products. BRAND AGENT will not accept or sell counterfeit products under any circumstances
- Consignor acknowledges and agrees that BRAND AGENT is subject to laws and regulations relating to claims that consigned items have been stolen. BRAND AGENT takes reports of stolen goods seriously and will cooperate with law enforcement in all investigations.
- Acceptable Use: The Website may be used only for authorized purposes by users who have agreed to this agreement. You must comply with all applicable federal, provincial and local laws in your use of the Website. You must also abide by our acceptable use standards, and any acceptable use policy published by us from time to time. You may not: post, input or upload any content that is vulgar, obscene, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts or sexual language of a violent or threatening nature or constitutes child pornography under applicable law; threaten bodily harm, destruction of property or otherwise engage in harassment; transmit, post, store, link or distribute any threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive or fraudulent information or information that is invasive of another’s privacy, or infringes another’s rights; transmit, post, store, link or distribute material that victimizes, harasses, degrades, threatens to harm or intimidates an individual or group of individuals, including without limitation minors, on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability; reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to decipher any code or any portion of the Website for any purpose; use the output of the Website for any purpose other than as permitted under this agreement; delete or revise any portion of our Website; distribute, sell, lease, transfer, assign, trade, rent, publish or license the Website as a stand-alone service to others; engage in linking or framing of any portion of our sites; aggregate, scrape, harvest or duplicate any portion of our Website, including any personal or contact information, or use such personal or contact information for any secondary marketing purposes or unsolicited mass e-mail, or any purpose inconsistent with the stated purposes; corrupt, falsify or distort any Personal Data or upload, post or submit Personal Data that infringes any copyright, or other intellectual property rights, or offends privacy rights, or otherwise offends the standards set by us from time to time; or copy, misuse or duplicate the layout and design of our sites, or the underlying code and database structures, or any of our trade-marks
- Intellectual Property Rights: You agree that the Website and all object and source-code, trade-marks, intellectual property rights, trade-secrets, and know-how related thereto, are owned by us or our licencors, and you will not contest or challenge such ownership. All other company names and logos displayed on our sites may be trade-marks of their respective owners.
- You agree to indemnify us from any and all liabilities, costs, claims and expenses related to any breach or violation of this agreement by you or users of your account, or in connection with (a) the delivery of any counterfeit products by you to us, (b) any breach by you of any representation or warranty, or (c) any other breach by you of this agreement or any other agreement with us.
- Termination Rights:
- By Us: In the event you breach this agreement or any other agreement with us, we may suspend or terminate your account and your access to Website. We may suspend or terminate your account in the event the account is inactive and abandoned by you.
- By You: You may terminate your account and cease use of the Website at any time.
- General Disclaimers: While we strive for accuracy and completeness, we do not provide any guarantee or warranty with respect to the Website. We expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with our Website of products purchased or sold through the Website. Since some content has been provided by others and/or compiled by us from a variety of sources including third-party providers, it is provided to you “as is” and “as available”. We do not warrant or make any representations of any kind regarding the products purchased or sold through the Website or the use of our Website, in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The content on this Website or website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OF ANY KIND IN THE CONTENT, AND DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE PRODUCTS PURCHASED OR SOLD THROUGH THE WEBSITE, AND TO ANY MATTER RELATING TO OUR SITES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF NON INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- RELEASE & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN THE EVENT OF AN ALLEGED LOSS OR CLAIM BY YOU, YOU RELEASE AND WAIVE ANY CLAIMS AGAINST US. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (A) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE THE WEBSITE, OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE OR THE CONTENT AVAILABLE OR REFERRED TO ON THIS SITE, OR ANY OTHER SITE YOU MAY ACCESS THROUGH THIS SITE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY EVENT, YOU AGREE THAT OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF THE FOLLOWING AMOUNT: (A) THE SALES AMOUNT OF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT IN THE CASE OF A BUYER, (B) THE AMOUNT OF THE COMMISSION IN THE CASE OF A CONSIGNOR, OR (C) THE AMOUNT OF FIFTY DOLLARS ($50).
- Jurisdiction & Applicable Law: This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of British Columbia, Canada and the federal laws applicable therein. In the event of any dispute arising under this agreement, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in the Province of British Columbia, Canada.
- Downtime: The Website may experience temporary downtime as we perform routine maintenance or updates.
- Linked Sites: Links available on our sites may link to third-party websites not maintained or controlled by us and we provide these links for your convenience, and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site.
- Changes: Changes to this agreement may be made from time to time by us, and the modified form of the agreement will take effect 15 days after posting on our site(s). Continued use of the Website after the effective date will indicate your acceptance of the amended terms. No amendment shall apply to any dispute of which we had actual notice on the date of amendment, or to any dispute which arose prior to the date of amendment. To improve our systems, we reserve the right to change or remove any of our content, functionality or features from the Website, in whole or in part, at our sole discretion, at any time, without notice.
- Miscellaneous: In the event of any amount owing by you to us or amounts for which you are responsible under this agreement, we reserve the right to set off and deduct such amounts from any Commission or other payment owing by us to you. You may not assign or transfer the rights granted to you under this agreement without our prior written consent. We may assign this agreement to a third-party upon written notice to you. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between us and you with respect to your use of the Website. Any failure by us to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. If any of the terms and conditions of this agreement are determined to be void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such determination shall not affect the remaining provisions. The parties have required that this agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English. Les parties ont demandé que cette convention ainsi que tous les documents qui s’y rattachent soient rédigés en anglais. This agreement may be agreed to by electronic acceptance.
Brand Agent is part of Metro Brass Holdings Ltd. group of companies located in Surrey, British Columbia